- Aeromechs has participated yesterday to the Clean Sky Award Ceremony, held in Brussels. Both I-PRIMES and EPOCAL projects have been selected as “excellent” Clean Sky projects, and invited to the event. We’re proud of this!
- Aeromechs was featured on this ceremomy helded in Toulouse to celebrate another succeful Flying Demonstration under the frame of Clean Sky Program.
- Aeromechs is present, for the second year in a row, at the event St Neapolis Innovation.
Nevertheless Aeromechs is presenting X-Dom and the major funcionalities and scope of our product. The target of Neapolis Innovation are technicians and entreperneurs.
- Great news! Aeromechs has been selected to participate at SMAU fair. The Event will take place in Milan, during 21-23 of October. SMAU fair is one of the most important events regarding #technology in Italy. Aeromechs has been indicated as one of the most innovative startups in Campania region (Naples area). Also will have our own stand, in order to promote and launch X-DOM, in its first prototypal version.
- The project EPOCAL was awarded in Brussels, as one of the three best European projects aeronautical Clean Sky ( domain Green Regional Aircraft ) .
The project participated in a poster session reserved for the best 20 projects , among the hundreds who participate in the Clean Sky .
Thanks to all the Aeromechs team, who worked for this milestone !
- Aeroemchs CEO Beniamino Guida, was presented a poster at the More Electric Aircraft, in Toulouse (France).
In this poster, Beniamino is showed some results related to CleanSky I-Primes project.
- Aeromechs participated again in the Neapolis Innovation Day at the STMicroelectronics Arzano.
Our product X-Dom, a low cost home automation solution which is easy to install, had a strong impact and was met with a lot of excitement!
- On 3 and 4 of October, Beniamino Guida presented X-Dom at the XVI Forum di Piccola Industria Confindustria. This Event is a partnership between CC and Industrial Union of Naples.
- On 09 of April, Beniamino Guida, Presentend the company activties at SINASA seminar, in Seville. He presentend to to the audience (composed by professors and students of the Escuela Tecnica Superior de Sevilla), the Clean Sky projects, the X-Dom and other activities where the company is involved.